Chiropractic care is only one part of the process of reaching the best results for your health. The effects of chiropractic can be boosted by:
- taking a 5-10 minute walk and drinking 1-2 glasses of water after being adjusted.
- maintaining your schedule of care.
- eating a healthy, balanced diet consisting of as many whole, natural, organic foods as possible.
- drinking plenty of water throughout the day.
- maintaining regular exercise.
- getting adequate rest.
- maintaining a healthy work-life balance.
- asking questions! Talk to our staff about your progress and don’t be afraid to ask questions – the more we can communicate with you about your care, the better we can help you with your health!